May 2010 Christian Fiction Releases
Lots of new releases this month - a perfect time of year to pick a new book (or several) to read during the upcoming lazy days of summer. Enjoy! 1. A Quiet Place, A Tabor Heights Novel by Michelle Levigne. A Romance from Desert Breeze. Tabor Heights--A friendly little town on Ohio's North Coast, where the members of one church help each other in their journeys of faith, learning, and love.
2. Betsey's Return, Book 2 in the Brides of Lehigh Canal series by Wanda E. Brunstetter. An Historical from Barbour. After being left once at the altar, Pastor William vowed to serve the Lord alone. But that was before Betsy's Return.
3. Black Hills Blessing, A 3-in-1 Collection by Mary Connealy. Three Contemporary Romances from from Barbour. Buffalo owner butts heads with an ornery cattleman; a lady rancher has a cantankerous neighbor; A doormat wife stands up to her tyrant husband. Who will survive when worlds collide?
4. Clara and the Cowboy by Erica Vetsch. A Romance from Heartsong Presents. Alec takes on robbers, rustlers, and kidnappers, but his greatest challenge will be taking on Clara, his boss's daughter.
5. Finding Jeena, Book 2, Homecoming Series by Miralee Ferrell. -- Women's Fiction from Kregel. Shaken to the core at the threat of losing everything, Jeena is confronted with her prejudices and with a God she had long forgotten.
6. In Harm's Way, Heroes of Quantico, Book 3 by Irene Hannon. A Romance from Revell. An abducted infant, a tattered Raggedy Ann doll, a terrified woman and a skeptical FBI agent come together in what Publishers Weekly calls "an ever-climactic mystery."
7. It Had to Be You, the third and final novel in the "Weddings by Bella" series by Janice Thompson. General Fiction from Barbour. Bella couldn't be happier that her long-feuding Aunt Rosa and Uncle Lazarro have finally admitted their love for one another and are getting married. Their forties-style wedding is sure to be a night to remember.
8. Kate's Philadelphia Frenzy, Camp Club Girls Series, Book 5 by Janice Hanna. General Fiction from Barbour. The Camp Club Girls series introduces young readers to six friends who meet at church camp and solve mysteries together.
9. Legendary Space Pilgrims by Grace Bridges. A Sci-fi/Fantasy/Futuristic from Splashdown. If Pilgrim's Progress were a space opera, it might look something like this: two young seekers on a journey of discovery, searching for freedom and a planet to call home.
10. Love Finds You in Golden, New Mexico by Lena Nelson Dooley. An Historical Romance from Summerside Press. Heroine in peril becomes a mail-order bride. . .gone awry
11. Love is Monumental, Book 2, A Walk in the Park by Annalisa Daughety. A Contemporary Romance from Barbour. Finding love has become a feat of monumental proportions for a shy park ranger.
12. Morning for Dove, Book 2, Winds Across the Prairie by Martha Rogers. An Historical from Realms, a Division of Strang Communications. Luke and Dove struggle against prejudice and a deadly natural disaster for their love.
13. No Other, Protecting the Witnesses LIS continuity series--book #3 by Shawna K. Williams. An Historical from Desert Breeze. Jakob Wilheimer longs for healing after his family's internment during WWII, but will freeing Meri from the captivity of her upbringing heal them both, or tear them apart?
14. Nowhere Carolina, Book 2, Southern Discomfort Series by Tamara Leigh. A Romance from Waterbrook. When Maggie Pickwick's teen-aged daughter decides it's time she knew the identity of her father, Maggie's carefully balanced world begins to teeter.
15. Seeds of Summer, Book 2, Seasons of the Tall Grass by Deborah Vogts. A Romance from Zondervan. When a former Miss Rodeo Kansas queen returns home after her father's death to care for the family ranch and her two younger siblings, what follows is a summer full of change, life-lessons and an unexpected romance with the new minister in Diamond Falls.
16. So Over My Head, Book 3, Charmed Life Series by Jenny B. Jones. General Fiction from Thomas Nelson. Newly single, stalked by a killer, and in desperate need of some chic clown shoes,˜ Bella is one mocha frapp away from a total meltdown.
17. The Heiress, New Jersey Historical Series Book 2 by Laurie Alice Eakes. An Historical from Barbour. Desperate for money, Daire Grassick sells a family heirloom to a lady he doesn't know, only to discover it holds a secret formula for glass without which his family will be ruined.
18. The Narrow Path by Gail Sattler. A Romance from Abingdon. When they must combine efforts for the most important event in Ted's church's history, can modern Mennonite Miranda Klassen and Old Order Mennointe Ted Wiebe find peace somewhere in the middle?
19. The Wedding Garden, Book 3, Redemption River by Linda Goodnight. A Romance from Love Inspired. Join RITA and ACFW Award-winning author, Linda Goodnight, in "Redemption River", where healing flows.
20. The Weight of Shadows by Alison Strobel. Women's Fiction from Zondervan. Kim has found a way to suffer for her sins and ease her guilt--but is her relief more important than her innocent daughter's safety?
21. They Almost Always Come Home by Cynthia Ruchti. Women's Fiction from Abingdon. He was supposed to go fishing, not missing.
23. White Roses by Shannon Taylor VanAtter. A Romance from Heartsong Presents. Can a heart-broken florist and a widowed pastor reclaim romance after their lives collide among the thorns?
24. Wildflower Bride, Book 2, Montana Marriages by Mary Connealy. A Romance from Barbour. Glowing Sun, a white woman raised by the Flathead tribe, has never met a man she didn't want to pull a knife on, including the man determined to marry her.