February 2010 Christian Fiction Releases
I don't know if the groundhog day website from Pennsylvania is right - they're claiming six more weeks of winter, while apparently Buckeye Chuck from Ohio is saying Spring is just around the corner. Michigan is closer to Ohio, and I like Buckeye Chuck's prediction better. :) In any case, cold or warm, there is always a reason to snag a good book and live the story vicariously, right? Fiction makes some great downtime and many of the choices on this list look inviting! Of course, Abigail is at the top (alphabetically) and one I'm happy to suggest. :)
1. Abigail: A Novel,The Wives of King David, Book 2 by Jill Eileen Smith from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing Group. Turmoil marks her life - what price will she pay for love?
2. A Valentine Wish by Betsy St. Amant from Steeple Hill. Lori, chocolate-lover extraordinary, is unemployed, single, and out of brownie mix. But when a secret admirer pops up at her new job running a chocolate boutique, she might have the ingredients for a special Valentine's after all!
3. Deliver Us From Evil by Robin Caroll from B&H Publishing. When a female helicopter rescues a US Marshal escorting a heart, they must race against time to uncover the largest child trafficking ring in history.
4. Hometown Promise, First in the Kellerville Series Merrillee Whren from Steeple Hill. Kellerville: Finding family, community and love in one small town.
5. Love's Winding Path by Lauralee Bliss from Heartsong Presents, Barbour Publishing. A prodigal's life is never out of God's reach and His love as two lonely adventurers are about to discover.
6. The Marriage Masquerade by Erica Vetsch from Heartsong Presents, Barbour Publishing. Sometimes running away brings you right back where you started.
7. Meander Scar by Lisa Lickel from Black Lion. When Ann is ready to jump back into life with a new love, she discovers the devastating truth behind her husband's disappearance.
9. On Wings of Love by Kim Watters from Steeple Hill Love Inspired. A dedicated nurse devotes her life helping others, only to discover the man who steals her heart doesn't want her help.
10. The Pastor's Wife by Jennifer AlLee from Abingdon Press. A woman must face the husband - and the congregation - she ran from six years earlier.
11. Walking on Broken Glass by Christa Allen from Abingdon Press. Leah Thornton stops numbing her pain with alcohol, but discovers the road to redemption might still be under construction.